Thursday 11 August 2005

Fotos!

If you are wondering what i've been up to recently.... It's Fotos, fotos and more fotos for the past two weeks or so.

Uploaded the fotos that i took in Bintan. Its part of the earlier posting. Hope you will enjoy it! Btw, please give me your opinions and comments if you have any to help me improve on my skills. :) At the same time, been chasing a bit of "stars" around and trying very hard to get their trails.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not going after any idols but i'm actually shooting fireworks. One of the newest baby in fireworks are the ones that popped in shapes of stars. Since they leave trails - ain't i "star chasing"? ("~) I must say it's not easy to get those pretty pics.

Had a few mishaps during the shoot. (_ _") Well, maybe the next time any of you meet up with me, ask me what happened and i'll share the experience with you, so we can have a good laugh together over it! :)

Btw, will be uploading some of the pics taken at the fireworks in a later post once i'm done with the processing. (" ,)

No comments: