Monday 5 January 2009

Rolling Once Again

Its good to be skating once again, to feel the wheels rolling beneath me and a little breeze in my face. Skating demands focus, both mentally and physically but it provides enjoyment in its own way.

Skated only 24km on Fri nite by myself and realised that i was pretty much out of shape. Used to do 48km with no problem at all but now at only half that distance, i'm already pretty drained. Well, i did stop for several months, so i guess its gonna take me awhile to get toned up.

Earlier today, i met up with Mark, Tracy, David and Pearlyn for a leisure evening skate at East Coast. We did about 20km at a fairly leisure pace. Its been quite a while since i last seen these 2 couples and it felt good to be able to catch up with these good friends of mine.

Even while i was skating, my thoughts drifted to her every now and then, wishing her day was just as good as mine, if not better. Of course, not forgetting all of you guys out there who visits my blog site, i hope your day ended just as well as mine.

No comments: