Friday 25 May 2007

Eventful Week Gone By

It has been quite an eventful week and with some decisions made that will bring me into another phase in life. =)

I've signed the letter of offer with Credit Suisse on tuesday and will be officially be joining them in early july. It was a most excellent offer they made to me and with that, i think of it as a great start to a whole new learning and working experience in a brand new environment.

Having secured the position and at better ease since one load is off the mind, i did my risk strategy paper on thursday morning with the rest of the CIMA students in the strategic level of studies. And i like to extend my good wishes for the exams to my 2 classmates; hope we will make it this round! =)

Got back to work on friday and tendered in my resignation letter with notice for a month. Haha, it's my first job move since i have been with AXA for the last 6 years after my national service.

My official last day was supposed to be 22nd June but i was requested by Richard (my boss, the CFO) to stay for a week more to see through the half-year reporting. So with that, my last day with AXA RE Asia Pacific will be 29th June.

An end, yet a beginning. =)

No comments: