Friday 30 December 2005

Probably My Last Post for 2005 =)

A year has almost come and gone. Don't think i'll be blogging any entry on 31st Dec, so this is likely to be my last post for the year. Haha, i'll be posting more entires for sure in the next year but for now, let's all take a break from me. (",)

Overall, 2005 had been a good year for me. Of course, no path in life is always and ever smooth. We all had our fair share of falls and hurtful moments but there were also times that left us a sense of wonder and sweetness in our hearts.

Nothing is forever - all things, good and bad, come and go. What's more important is that i had good people around me all these while! That's what makes the year good for me! =)

At the same time, I'll like to make use of this opportunity to wish all of you out there:

"Happy New Year! May you and your loved ones be blessed, well and happy always! =)"

No comments: