Monday 12 December 2005

Beware!! Cutie Bites!! =)

My bro found and brought back a cage with a dwarf campbell hamster in it two days ago. Here's a sample image from the web how it looks like ->

Found it at the void deck, saving it from a certain death ~ a street cat was prying the top of the cage in search for its next meal. Close shave for the little fella. =)

It looks fully grown to me, probably an adult ~ don't be fooled by their size. These cuties are still very tiny even upon reaching their maturity size. It's so small that a pair can sit comfortably on your palm. While you are wondering how can anyone abandon such cute fellas, i did too.

Well... i got my answers ~ it nibs (just speculating that this might be the reason why it's abandoned ~ parents dumped it since it nibs which can scare a kid esp if they are only around 2 to 3 years old)... Haha! My dad, bro and i all got nibbed by the little fella.

It's a bit aggressive for campbells. The last time i had a pair in my care, they were so docile that you can stroke them and hold them in your hands. =) Not only it's feisty, it's also ultra-active, keeps running the wheel in the middle of the nite.

Hmm... me mum doesn't like furry friends around the house, so it's up for adoption. Meantime, it will be in my family's care. Hopefully, the next owner is a responsible one. =)

No comments: