Thursday 17 December 2009

Don't Be A Tourist

Here's the series of "Don't Be A Tourist" advert clips by Kevin Spacey on Olympus Pen that really stole me. Esp the clip with the line that goes, "I don't want to take 300,000 same old pictures that break my hard drive. I want to take 3 that break my heart."

Other clips with lines like, "I don't want to be the camera guy....., 15 lenses, 3 tripods... I want to be, I don't know, camera ciao, picture wow." and "... photographs that hurt everytime you look at it..." were also done up very nicely.

And I must say, they are most excellently done as a series. Just kept going wow over them... it's just so captivating.... They didn't break my heart but they sure did touch my heart. =)









2 comments:

angie yang said...

i just wanna write my number on Life's arm and say "Hey, call me, let's make beautiful pictures together."

simply awesome. i can't say they're words of wisdom, but it's a brand new way of looking at the role of life and luck in my photographs.

Rui said...

Haha, guess the series stole you as much as it stole me. =)