Friday 6 July 2007

Ling's Gettin Married! =)

Ling, one of my closest friend, is getting married in a couple of hours! Yup, a whole day event, traditional, ROM and dinner all in one day, 07/07/07. Blessings to you Ling if you happen to read this. =)

Anycase, just got back from my London shift abt an hour ago, and now its already abt 2 plus in the mornin. Haha, i'm still charging my batts for Ling's big day. Dun think i have time to charge the batts for my F828 which i usually bring as a backup cam in case my Alpha fails.

Just gotta trust my Alpha =) and its not really gonna matter if i bring backup cam or not since i'm not the main photographer. Will be there just to back the main up in case of some unplanned incidents, but more than likely, i will be having fun capturin all the candids for the day! =)

Me poppin the bed soon, gotta wake up in less than 5 hrs time. Gonna be a busy day! =)

No comments: