Monday 4 June 2007

Changi Naval Base Open House 2007

RSS celebrates its 40th year and opens up Changi Naval Base to the public on 26th May, showcasing some of its naval fleet.

Although an open house as such did not come by frequently but to me the stars of the day was not the ships or boats. It was the little ones, my god-daughter and her baby brother. It was a good day spent with my god-daughter and her family.

Haha, i almost got into her bad books cos i reminded her a few times to take a cue from her little bro and eat more as she looks a little undersized for a 6 year old. But she forgave me quickly cos i made her feel like a little princess, by giving in to her request and carrying her in my arms the whole day. =)

Will let my fotos say the rest of the story.

The fotos can be found here Navy Open House

No comments: