Thursday 23 November 2006

Quick Update for Oct & Nov'06 =)

Just a quick update on my recent happenings for the last one and half months.
Went to taipei & hualien of taiwan for a short holiday with dad from 23/10/2006 to 29/10/2006. I'll probably do a short write up on the trip once i'm done with fotos. Think it's nicer to complement the writings with some pics. =)

Finally edited my fren's ROM pics which i took as the officical photographer on 14th Oct 2006 after coming back from my taiwan trip. Developed and gave a set of the prints to her as my wedding gift. LH, sorry for the delays and many blessings for your marriage again! =) Hope most of the shots i took was to your liking!

After that, it was mainly shuttling between office, school and home as usual. So nothing out of the extraordinary except that i finally got my hands on the long awaited book 2 (paperback) of the Dragonlance - Amber Series by Margaret Weis and the 3 graphic novels on Forgotten Realms - Dark Elf Drizzt (it was out of stock for a good 2 months or more and i've been hunting them for sometime).

Had my final 2 revision classes in the first 2 saturday mornings of November and my exams done and over on yesterday 23/11/2006. Now, i'm just waiting for my results to be released late jan next year. =)

No comments: